Saturday, June 21, 2014

Well, I promised you photos and these were the only ones I remembered to bring with me.

This one is from teachers' day.  The one in the front spends far too little time singing and dancing.
But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?


I would love to see this photo with a Superman costume photoshopped in.
This one too.
I love how in volleyball photos it looks like players are using a hover spell on the ball.
Screw volleyball, it's interpretive dance time!
I never knew how graceful and dignified volleyball was. (Disclaimer: this student loved this photo)
Or that doing 'I'm a little teapot' was integral to the game.
They found another use for the ribbons!
I don't know what they're laughing at but I like that they look happy in a photo.
I just like this photo.
Some of my students from last year!  I went to their school on the pretense of watching a football game but just wanted to catch up with them.
I have no clue what I was trying to take with this picture but I love the disembodied leg attacking someone.
So as you can see, I desperately need my mommy to come and teach me how to take successful photos.  Not really writing anything today as I'm in the middle of marking and have about 10000 to go.  I will just say that one of my students did 20 marks better than he did last year!  Of course, I'm taking all the credit.  Now back to marking!
Hugs to All and I miss T'eo.

No comments:

Post a Comment